[Met_help] [RAL-IT #106472] History for MET; conda env

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 31 12:26:17 MST 2023

Dear MET help,

I am trying to run MET using conda env on Cheyenne. I run the following
command:

source /glade/u/apps/ch/modulefiles/default/localinit/localinit.sh
module purge
module use /glade/p/ral/jntp/MET/MET_releases/modulefiles
module load met/11.0.0
module load conda/latest
conda activate npl

Then, I got the following error :
*whence: -t: unknown option*

Any idea of the error? Do you know how to fix this? or should I send this
to CISL help?
Thank you so much for your help,
Junmei