[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97276] History for performance diagram

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 18 11:24:20 MDT 2021

I do have two more question about performance diagram in METviewer:

Help
1.I now know how to remove the line now using "NA", but I can not even
access the line if there are too many models on the same plot (see the
attachment, I can not access the 21th member). So is there a method to make
change for all the members instead of one by one?

2.  I can create the performance plot using either "summary->CTC" or
"aggregation statistics -> CTC", and the plots are very similar.  Are they
just two different ways of making plots? Which one is better? How to
differentiate them? I saw the lines below from one PPT tutorial, but still
not sure which one should be used based on certain situations.

  Summary – scores computed per each combination of fixed values and
independent variable then mean or median taken
  Aggregate statistics – accumulates SL1L2 lines or CTC counts prior to
calculating the statistic

Thank you.