[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #99097] History for help for prepbufr_encode_surface script

Minna Win via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 18 09:37:10 MDT 2021

Dear all,

First of all I hope this email finds you well.
I am trying to run the *prepbufr_encode_surface.exe* script for surface
data and the program crashes with the next information:

***********BUFR ARCHIVE LIBRARY ABORT**************
 BUFRLIB: SEQSDX - CARD READ IN IS: | ADPUPA   | HEADR   SIRC
{PRSLEVEL}  <SST_INFO>  <PREWXSEQ>  {CLOUDSEQ} |
                   TABLE D (PARENT) MNEMONIC ADPUPA   CONTAINS A CHILD
MNEMONIC {PRSLEVEL}   NOT BETWEEN 1 & 8 CHARACTERS
 ***********BUFR ARCHIVE LIBRARY ABORT**************

Do you know which is the problem?
Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Regards,