[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #98979] History for stat_analysis - runtime error with ECNT

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 12 12:00:07 MST 2021

Folks - I get an error when running this command with *stat_analysis*:

stat_analysis -lookin `ls /shared/aerosol_heck2/users/rubin/Verification/out_icap/LeadTime_0/*ecnt.txt` -job aggregate -line_type ecnt -by rmse -out ecnt_by_rmse.csv

I've place the '*ecnt.txt' files in ecnt.tar.bz2 at "/incoming/irap/met_help/serra" on your help ftp server. I want to know what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

Efren A. Serra (Contractor)
Physicist

DeVine Consulting, Inc.
Naval Research Laboratory