[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #100262] History for METviewer: Scorecard Error

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 17 11:54:30 MDT 2021

I'm trying to make a scorecard on METviewer AWS. It goes through a queries
and calculates all the rows, and then after the last row I see:

"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
j2html/tags/DomContent

at edu.ucar.metviewer.scorecard.Scorecard.main(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: j2html.tags.DomContent

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:352)

... 1 more"

I haven't seen this before, but it looks like something with Java?

--

Mallory Row (she/her)

IMSG at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC

The issue should be resolved. Let me know if the scorecard works for
you or not.

Tatiana

From: Mallory Row - NOAA Affiliate
Time: Thu Jun 17 11:52:58 2021

Yup, all good. Thanks!

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 12:56 PM Tatiana Burek via RT