[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #100368] History for replace character/value

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 12 11:16:09 MDT 2021

I know I can use "censor_thresh" and "censor_val" to replace certain values
in the config file of  MET, but how about some characters? Like "_" or "NA"
in the input file (NetCDF ), how to replace them to some certain value,
like 0? It seems it doesn't work if I do:

censor_thresh = [ _ ];
censor_val = [ 0 ];
Is it possible to replace that in MET?
Thank you