[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #100433] History for MET V10.0 ASCII2NC output

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 6 11:18:58 MDT 2021

I convert my little_r point observations text files to NetCDF for ingest into MET using ASCII2NC. Do you know if there is a python tool which will ingest/parse those NetCDF files so they can be used as input to other python tools? I tried xarray, but it has errors when I tried to get it to read them.

Thanks.

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist

U.S. Army Research Laboratory

White Sands Missile Range, NM 88002