[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97169] History for cat_thresh

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 11 09:03:16 MST 2021

I am trying to output categorical statistics for aerosol optical depth
between 0 to 1 at 0.2 intervals. Looking at MET uder guide, is there a way
to set intervals as <0.2,0.2-0.4,0.4-0.6,0.6-0.8 and >0.8. I found the
following command form the user guide :

cat_thresh = [ >0.0, >=5.0 ];

Any help on this.
Thanks