[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97995] History for Issue with accessing METviewer through EMC website

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 4 09:32:30 MST 2021

Good morning,

My name is Jordan Rabinowitz and I am a meteorologist with the National
Weather Service Eastern Region Headquarters office.

As part of a project I am currently working on, I am looking to gain access
to the METviewer through the following webpage:
https://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/users/verification/global/gfs/ops/metviewer_metexpress_howto/
.

However, when I try to connect to the server with my NOAA e-mail account
credentials, I am presented with an internal server error message.

I was wondering if this is a common issue or if this is something that is
more easily resolvable.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Until then, happy holidays!

Best,

Jordan
--
Jordan Rabinowitz
Meteorologist, Scientific Services Division