[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97396] History for MET - distribution of forecast values for non-events

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 10 09:01:35 MST 2021

Folks - I have a question about Likelihood definition on page 448 of MET_Users_Guide_v9; in it you say the following:
The distribution of forecast values for non-events can be derived from the POFD values computed by MET for the user-speci
ed thresholds.

My question is how to derive this distribution from the POFD values computed by MET. Thanks!

Efren A. Serra (Contractor)
Physicist

DeVine Consulting, Inc.
Naval Research Laboratory