[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #98617] History for MODE output -- summary of CTS statistics

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 9 16:18:36 MST 2021

Hi all,

Just a quick question to make sure I'm not losing my mind.

I have MODE output for a few similar meteorological cases, and the thought crossed my mind to 'summarize' the CTS results from MODE in these cases.  Basically create an 'average' for how the model handled these particular events.

There is no way to do this in MET, correct?  Stat_analysis summarizes CTS stats across multiple files, but only for stat files-and mode_analysis only summarizes object statistics.  I have this correct, correct?

I can write a script to pull the relevant CTS output out and summarize it, but before I launch that effort I'm just making sure I'm not missing something and that this functionality doesn't already exist in MET.

Thanks!
-Tom

[https://firstenergycorp.com/content/dam/opcologos/emailsig/FE-logo.png]

Thomas Workoff
Sr Scientist
office: 330-436-1475 (850-1475)
tworkoff at firstenergycorp.com
341 White Pond Drive, Akron, OH 44320 | mailstop: A-WAC-C1 / AK-West Akron Campus

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.