[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #98594] History for HDF5 library version mismatched errors

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 8 17:34:55 MST 2021

I'm getting HDF5 library version mismatched errors when I try to run MET in
a conda environment with h5py  (h5py is running against HDF5 1.8.18 when it
was built against 1.10.6, this may cause problems).  Does MET have to be
recompiled with a newer version of h5 or is there a way to tell MET to use
the h5 in the conda environment?  How is this handled in the container
build?

Thanks,

Liz

Elizabeth Satterfield
Editor, Monthly Weather Review

Meteorologist, Code 7531
Marine Meteorology Division
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory
T 831.656.4056  F 831.656.4026
 <http://www.nrl.navy.mil/> www.nrl.navy.mil

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY - PRIVACY SENSITIVE
Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure may result in both civil and criminal
penalties.