[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #96797] History for taylor diagram with obs threshold option

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 22 08:20:52 MDT 2020

To Whom It May Concern:

I created a successful Taylor diagram, 20200921_184324.

I also want to add additional fix conditions to see how the diagram changes
according to different thresholds "OBS THRESHOLD".  But it failed
20200921_184803

The purpose is to see model performance in the condition of forecasting low
PM concentration (normal day) and high PM concentration (such as wildfire).

Ho-Chun Huang

IMSG at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC

5830 University Research Ct., Rm. 2792

College Park, MD 20740