[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97584] History for Scorecard help

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 25 07:25:48 MST 2020

Hi Met Help,
I'm trying to make a scorecard with FSS and some other RMSE stats but I'm
getting all "Not statistically relevant" values for the RMSE's. It seems it
is because the columns aren't lining up quite right. For the FSS I have
interp_pnts column and a fcst_thresh column. I've attached an image for
your reference. Is there any way to just add empty columns so that I can
have all the stats in one single scorecard?

I also saved an example XML on the metviewer server:
/home/donald.e.lippi/scorecard_NAM_FSS_01-24_312.xml.save

Thanks!
Donnie
--

Donald Lippi