[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97513] History for ROC diagrams

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 20 12:37:05 MST 2020

Folks - I'm creating plots of POFD_i vs PODY_i and connecting these points to generate a ROC as indicated on p. 414 or MET User's Guide v9. I am a little concerned that my "ROC" diagrams don't look anything like your Figure C.2: Example of ROC Curve on page 415. Attached is my sample ROC.

Efren A. Serra (Contractor)
Physicist

DeVine Consulting, Inc.
Naval Research Laboratory