[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97255] History for PCP combine for netcdf file

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 2 11:32:34 MST 2020

I am having some trouble to use* PCP_combine* to SUM precip from WRF model
hourly outputs that are in *netcdf* extension. I think the format given in
the tutorial or user guide is applicable only for grib data like Stage IV.
Is "-pcprx reg_exp" able to solve my problem? if yes, I am not quite sure
what you meant by 'reg_exp'.

It'd be great if you could guide me to solve the problem.

Bests,
Ummul