[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95300] History for Ensemble Stat Error

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed May 20 14:13:19 MDT 2020

Hi:

I'm running ensemble_stat, and getting a curious error.

ERROR  :
ERROR  : DataPlane::two_to_one() -> range check error: (Nx, Ny) = (0, 0),
(x, y) = (1, 60)
ERROR  :

It seems to happen when reading in the obs data, though the data plots in
plot_data_plane.  I've tried increasing the output to get more information,
but was unable.  Any idea what this means?  I haven't been able to figure
out what is going wrong.

I have data in /scratch/WEEKLY/Tina

Thanks,
Tina
Christina Kalb
Associate Scientist
3450 Mitchell Lane
Boulder, CO 80301
kalb at ucar.edu
303-497-2819

My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to