[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #94392] History for Running MODE for months of Stage IV Data

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 4 14:11:04 MST 2020

I'm currently running into an issue where I'm trying to run MODE, except I
want to loop through a few months of Stage IV 2-year exceedance data using
a python program so that I don't need to change the date and time every
time I run MODE. However, when I run my program, I'm not getting any output
MODE files. I've attached the type of files as well as my program in this
email. If there's any suggestions you have for me, please let me know.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael Pletcher
B.S. Candidate, Atmospheric & Oceanic Science / GIS Minor
University of Maryland, College Park Class of 2020
mpletch1 at terpmail.umd.edu|443-857-1127