[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95493] History for point stat error

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 19 12:42:35 MDT 2020

Hi, I've run the pcp_combile program to generate 1h APCP netcdf files, however, when I run the point_stat error, I got this error:

DEBUG 1: Default Config File: /work/qks/MET/met-8.1.2/share/met/config/PointStatConfig_default
DEBUG 1: User Config File: PcpConfig
ERROR  :
ERROR  : VarInfo::set_level_info_grib() - failed to parse level string '(*,*)'
ERROR  :

I have aready update my config file:

fcst = {
   file_type = NETCDF_MET;
   message_type = [ "ADPSFC" ];

   field = [
      {
        name       = "APCP_01";
        cat_thresh = [ >0.0, >=0.1, >=5.0 ];
      }

   ];

}

but the file_type seems didn't work. Do you know what is causing the issure?
Enclosed is my config file, whish your reply.

Have a great day!
Sarah.