[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93612] History for modis_regrid question

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 19 12:40:01 MDT 2020

MET-Help,

I put the MODIS HDF format files under "/gpfs/dell2/emc/modeling/noscrub/Binyu.Wang/MET/Kasatochi/Obs", and I tried to read those with the script "/gpfs/dell2/emc/modeling/noscrub/Binyu.Wang/MET/Kasatochi/Obs/test.sh" ,but got error as:

DEBUG 1: Opening data file: geocatL2.Aqua.2008221.134000.hdf
ERROR  :
ERROR  : modis_regrid -> file "geocatL2.Aqua.2008221.134000.hdf" not a valid data file
ERROR  :

Any clue here? Thank you.