[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #94992] History for MET-9.0 Undefined References to Python

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jun 10 14:41:52 MDT 2020

Dear Sir:

I'm trying to compile MET-9.0 on Fedora 31 Linux and Python3.8 and am
running into a large number of 'undefined references' to python
modules.  The attached error file shows them.  I noticed a similar issue
was posted for the Cheyenne computer (Test met-9.0_beta2 with python
embedding using Python 3.6.3. #1232) but couldn't figure out what the
fix might be.  My system is a single desktop linux.

Is disabling python-embedding a fix, or some other method.

I would greatly appreaciate any help you could offer.

Sincerely,

T. W. Tesche

Boise, ID