[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95571] History for MET Point Observation Elevation vs Height

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jun 10 14:32:39 MDT 2020

What is the difference between "Elevation" and "Height" for the MET point
observation format. I'm looking at the link here:
https://dtcenter.org/metplus-practical-session-guide-july-2019/session-2-grid-obs/met-tool-ascii2nc-0

Thank you

Tatiana
--

*Tatiana D. Gonzalez, PhD.*
*Analysis & Nowcast Branch*

*Analyze, Forecast and Support Office*

*National Weather Service**SSMC2, Room 14115*
*Silver Spring, Maryland*

*Ph. (301) 427-9500 *