[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97990] History for convert(x) used in METPlus

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 28 08:10:30 MST 2020

George,

  I'd like to know the usage of convert(x) in METPlus.
For example, I want to convert the fcst data from km to m,
Can I use  FCST_VAR1_OPTIONS = convert(x) = KM_to_M(x); ?
I can not find such a function in the METplus doc.
Can you show me the list of functions for convert(x) in METplus?
If have no KM_to_M(x),  can I define a function (y=1000*x) in METplus?

Thanks!

Binbin