[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97892] History for grid_diag tool error

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 14 15:42:14 MST 2020

Hi! I am trying to run the grid_diag tool on hera using METv9.1_beta2, but
I am getting the following error:

ERROR  : DataPlane::two_to_one() -> range check error: (Nx, Ny) = (0, 0),
(x, y) = (0, 0)

I am using APCP_24 data output from pcp_combine and GFS PWAT data from
multiple files times, so I am passing the tool two ASCII files containing a
list of the files to include.

I'm not sure if maybe I'm just using the wrong version of MET?

Thanks,
Brianne