[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #96270] History for Is there a way to treat different heights as one layer in config file?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 20 09:41:08 MDT 2020

I am using "ensemble_stat" for volcano ash verification and I got a
problem: my model forecast is in grib2 format with only one layer. The obs.
data is converted from "ascii2nc", there is only lat/lon, height, and
volcano ash inside. I want to treat all height as one layer as the forecast
data does. How to set that in the config file? I tried  :
      level=[ "L6000-9000" ] ;
and
       level=[ "*,*" ] ;
but none of them work.  Should I have to give a fake SAME height for all
sites and regenerate the *nc files?

My script is:
 /gpfs/dell2/emc/modeling/noscrub/Binyu.Wang/MET/grid2grid/verf_met_ens/ush/verf_g2o_Reventador.sh
and the config file is:
/gpfs/dell2/emc/modeling/noscrub/Binyu.Wang/MET/grid2grid/verf_met_ens/parm/verf_g2o_ens_stat_regn_config_Reventador

Thank you.
Binyu