[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95865] History for MADIS2NC ACARS Errors

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 11 16:19:52 MDT 2020

I am trying to convert some ACARS MADIS data using the MET tool MADIS2NC and I cannot seem to get it to work. I can get other MADIS data to convert such as METAR and RAOB, but ACARS produces a segmentation fault and a core dump when I execute the command. Below is a screen shot of the command I am using and the associated error.

Thank you for any insight into why it may be failing is greatly appreciated!

Thanks you,

Josh Boustead

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and all attachments
transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential