[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95099] History for No. YES per forecast probability threshold

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 30 15:27:02 MDT 2020

Folks - I was wondering if there's a way to obtain the ni1 or the number of YES per probability threshold as ni1 is defined on Table C.2 page 410 of MET_Users_Guide_v81.12.pdf.
I know that Likelihood(i) = ni1/(SUM ni1) and I'm after the number of cases per probability threshold or ni1. Thank you very much.

Efren A. Serra (Contractor)
Physicist

DeVine Consulting, Inc.
Naval Research Laboratory