[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93160] History for RAIN_SUM in Grid-Stat

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 19 11:53:29 MST 2019

I have a new problem. I need to extract the "RAIN_SUM" variable from my
wrfout files to compare it to the "est_prcp" variable in the
"ARC2_data_1-Jul_31-Jul_0p25_Camer.nc" file and fill in my contingency
table. I tried to edit the file "GridStatConfig_pw" that I renamed
"GridStatConfig_precip". When I try to run "run_gs.sh" which I also modify,
I get the error:

dores at dores:~/Tutorial_Master/TP_Prevision/MET/8.1/bin$
/home/dores/Tutorial_Master/TP_Prevision/MET/8.1/bin/grid_stat
wrfout_19_2.nc ARC2_data_1-Jul_31-Jul_0p25_Camer.nc GridStatConfig_precip
-outdir out1
DEBUG 1: Default Config File:
/home/dores/Tutorial_Master/TP_Prevision/MET/8.1/share/met/config/GridStatConfig_default
DEBUG 1: User Config File: GridStatConfig_precip
ERROR  :
ERROR  : Trouble reading observation file
"ARC2_data_1-Jul_31-Jul_0p25_Camer.nc"
ERROR  :
dores at dores:~/Tutorial_Master/TP_Prevision/MET/8.1/bin$

I sent the file "ARC2_data_1-Jul_31-Jul_0p25_Camer.nc" in
ftp://ftp.rap.ucar.edu/incoming/irap/met_help/dores_data/
Please help me. And, if it works well , I beg you to send me the files
"GridStatConfig_precip" and "run_gs.sh" that you used, like the last time.

Thank you in advance,
Dorès