[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #92899] History for GO_INDEX Messages

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 1 13:30:14 MDT 2019

John, first of all there should be 13 attached files.  Let me know if you
didn't get all of them.  When I run "go_index_calculation" to generate a GO
index for the mdl and ref, I get a lot of warning messages which I am not
sure what is causing them.  The list file is the MET listing I got from the
run.  Notice all the warning messages.  The main issue that stands out is
that I have defined my four forecast hours to be 12 24 72 120.   The listing
reflects this at the beginning but at some point it reverts to using 12 24
36 48.   Why is this the case?  The second issue seems to be that if the

Fcst valid begin dates differ, then it skips that item.  I assume this is
the correct behavior.

Thanks

Bob