[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #90276] History for MET error on Cheyenne

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue May 21 09:09:06 MDT 2019

I’m trying to use the MET tools on Cheyenne and apparently am doing something wrong. I’ve attached a screenshot of my attempt to use plot_data_plane on one of the MET_test_data files and the error I am receiving. Any help would be appreciated!

All the best,
Ben
Benjamin A. Cash
Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies
287 Research Hall, Mail Stop 6C5
George Mason University
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030 USA