[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #89845] History for Metviewer CSI plot without date range selection

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon May 6 12:52:47 MDT 2019

To Whom It May Concern:

Case XML : 20190422_151527

I want to compare CSI score for August 2018 between different AQM model
output.  But I recall previously I can select the time range for
comparison, e.g., AUG 2018 versus SEP 2018. But this time I have no option
for selecting the time range.

My Question is : Can CSI be computed for a specific time range?  or it just
use the wntire data in the database?  IS it a problem in pareparing the
database ? i.e., mv_emc_cmaq.

Thank you.

Ho-Chun