[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #76761] History for Help Regarding Met-Viewer

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 17:04:08 MDT 2019

I am Suryakanti Dutta. I am working in JCSDA in NCWCP building at College
Park, Maryland. I am trying to work with MET for my GSI/GFS simulated
outputs. I am in need of your help regarding the same.

For using the MET Viewer I needed to access the NCEP version of it. But I
am unable to access the page (metviewerdev.ncep.noaa.gov). I am getting an
error message of 'Site couldn't be reached'. For the other link available
at NCAR, I am able to get into the server, but was unable to load my data
or make any plot from the existing available data.

Can you please guide me with this issue.

Regards

Suryakanti Dutta