[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #83268] History for question on re-running data with new thresholds

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:04:00 MDT 2019

I've run a series of days with POINT_STAT with one set of thresholds
indicated in the configuration file.  I need to change these thresholds,
and re-run my data.  Do I need to start again with the original files I
used (GFS hourly output and ASCAT from the prepbufr), or is there a way to
re-run data with the *stat files?

Also, can I use floating numbers as thresholds, or do the thresholds have
to be integers?

Thanks in advance!

Roz

--