[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #86612] History for METViewer

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:07:28 MDT 2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for helping me install METViewer on my machine. I just have a few more questions on the best way to implement it.

  1.  I plan on using mv_load to bring databases to the METViewer website and create plots. Will my databases still be local to me, or will they be on the public website?
  2.  Is the <connection> portion of the input file user-defined and customizable? Or does it need to match up with my local machine connection settings? Does it specify the url of the website, i.e., http://localhost:8080/metviewer/metviewer1.jsp?

Thanks!
Marcus