[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #88670] History for Stat_analysis Use of Climo

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:07:07 MDT 2019

John, with your previous help I have progressed to running stat analysis on
my HIRA data.  And I am running into another oddity.  When I generate PSTD
files using Point Stat on HIRA data, the PSTD files show climo data in the
biercl field and the BSS is not NA.  However, if I run stat_analysis on the
STAT files with linetpe MPR, and out line type PSTD, the briercl is NA and
BSS is NA.  The BSS Simple however is the same as what I got in the PSTD
file running point stat.   I sent the STAT, PCT, and PSTD files to you view
AMR Safe.  Attached Is the configuration file I am using.   Why don't I get
a valid briercl and BSS when running the data through stat_analysis?

Thanks

Bob