[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #84057] History for Grid_Stat Configuration File

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:03:54 MDT 2019

I had a question dealing with running the interpolation flag within a configuration file.  Is there a way to do multiple widths simultaneously in grid_stat?  I am having issues with setting "UW_MEAN" as a method for different neighborhood box sizes.  Do I need to do separate configuration files for each interpolation?

Thanks,
Chris

//SIGNED//

Dr. Christopher J. Melick, DAF Civilian
Meteorologist, Verification Exploitation Team
16th Weather Squadron (16 WS/WXEV)
557th Weather Wing, Offutt AFB, NE
DSN 271-3693; Comm (402) 294-3693