[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #90874] History for Use of MET/METplus to verify Particulate Matter (PM)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:06:40 MDT 2019

Hi, there,

I don't know if y'all recall, but you had helped me sometime last year to
verify Particulate Matter (PM) using MET, which at one time had worked and
gave me output in the .stat file using point_stat.

Now, that seems to no longer work despite not making any changes to any of
the configuration files.  Tara had asked me to re-run MET using an older
version that had worked.

MET 7.0 is still available on our machine (I don't recall when that was
implemented), and I get the same result with MET 7.0 that I do when I run
with MET 8.1.  Therefore, I'm not sure I can get back to what had worked.

If anyone remembers helping with PM previously and has access to WCOSS, I
can point you to data/scripts/commands and see if you can help.

Thanks!

Perry