[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #86573] History for How do I make sure that the width of output files of MET is the same?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:07:31 MDT 2019

I have been a user of METv4.0 and have a set of post-process programs to analyze the long term forecast performance. But they can not work since I employed the METv7.0 here, because the width of each line in different series analyzed files are not the same so that I can not separate and locate them accurately. I am not sure how I should operate the command or option or Configuration file to make sure that the width of output files are fixed instead of changed by the different examined time or leading time or domain areas.

The attached are my cases for surface observation test.

I am looking forward to your news.

Thank you so much.

Best wishes.

Yu Xin