[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #85572] History for MODE question

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:03:32 MDT 2019

I am interested in using the MODE Time Domain analysis tool for tracking
mesoscale convective systems (suggested to be by Andreas Prein). I would
like to use it on Cheyenne and on data I have stored there. Is there a
precompiled version available for this system? Also, for the input data,
are there any limitations on regional vs global files? I have a run that I
regridded to a regular latlon grid from an unstructured grid, but only for
CONUS. Would this be an acceptable input datset?

Thank you,
Ashley Payne
--
President's Postdoctoral Fellow / Assistant Professor
Department of Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering