[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #88823] History for tutorial v8.0

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:07:03 MDT 2019

Very Nice online tutorial!

I reached ensemble stat and upon execution, noted the output sizes of
_ecnt.txt, _rhist.txt, _phist.txt, _orank.txt, _ssvar.txt, and _relp.txt
files don't add up to the file size of the STAT file, as expected.

Then I realized the _rhist.txt is missing the the continuous ranked
probability score (*CRPS*), and the ignorance score (*IGN*) columns.

Do you think I configured it wrong, or found a bug?  configuration file
attached.

I wasn't sure how to set message_type. Do I set inside the
*fcst.field* dictionary,
or outside? In other words, where do I put  *message_type = [ "ADPSFC" ];?*

Dave