[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #85164] History for plotting FBAR for Temp for MET vs VSDB

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:03:41 MDT 2019

Hi, there,

OK, new METViewer question (since we finally got that other one solved).

I plotted RMSE between MET and VSDB using the method you described, and I
noticed that when I plotted FBAR or OBAR for each, I only got the line for
VSDB and that the one for MET was completely missing.

Then I checked on the R data tab and noted that data existed for both FBAR
for each model.  However, the VSDB data was in Celsius, while the MET data
was in Kelvin.  That explained why there was no data line for MET!

Can you explain why that is?  I'd like to do a check between the two and
I'm not sure I can do that if they are in different units.

Thanks!

Perry