[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #89081] History for Ensemble-Stat CRPSS is NA.

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 27 10:09:27 MST 2019

MET-based HREF ensemble CRPSS plot can not be generated in MEtViewer.  Tatiana checked this for me and found that the crpss  in the database is “NA”.  I re-run the ensemble_stat and stat output shows the crpss column  is  “NA”.  So the problem seems in ensemble_stat tool.
I have sent the complete test case onto theia:

/scratch4/NCEPDEV/fv3-cam/noscrub/Binbin.Zhou/met_test/HREF/href_20190211