[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #88898] History for pcp_combine With Sub-hourly Data

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 22 10:58:59 MST 2019

Hello there,

Can pcp_combine be used to sum sub-hourly data (e.g. 5-minute data), to
create a sub-hourly total (e.g. 15-minute data) using the -sum option?

If not, I can always code in my results using the -add option, but I wanted
to ask first since the code is already in place.

Thank you once again!

Mike

--
Michael J. Erickson

Research Scientist
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES)
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/Weather Prediction Center
Phone:  301-683-1546