[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93503] History for METviewer date picker

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 20 07:41:55 MST 2019

Hello.   Attached are screenshots illustrating the problem we discussed at
the METplus users' meeting today in re date picker seemingly not working
correctly:

   - Screenshot.png: I set "forecast valid time" to begin on 00Z
   2019-11-19, ending on 21Z 2019-12-14, with 3 hour increment, then hit
   "select values"
   - Screenshot-2.png: looks like all possible valid times got selected
   - Screenshot-3.png: go back to the date picker.  The date range seems to
   cover all dates in the database.  Hour increment is huge (though not as
   large as that between the oldest date and newest in the database)
   - Screenshot-4.png: xml file shows fcst_valid_beg entries that agree
   with Screenshots 2 and 3, not what I originally set in Screenshot.png.

Thank you very much for your help -

Ying

---
Ying Lin
NCEP/EMC/Verification, Post-processing and Product Generation Branch
NCWCP Cubicle No. 2015
Ying.Lin at noaa.gov