[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93174] History for Error while running metplus in cron

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 18 09:23:27 MST 2019

I am getting these errors in running METplus in cron that I am not getting while running interactively:

/global/noscrub/Julie.Prestopnik/met/8.1_dev/bin/pb2nc: error while loading shared libraries:
libpng16.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/global/noscrub/Julie.Prestopnik/met/8.1_dev/bin/pb2nc: error while loading shared libraries:
libpng16.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can you suggest what I should be looking for to correct this?  Should be a simple fix.

Thanks!

Perry