[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #87466] History for question about series_analysis_config

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 24 10:35:20 MDT 2018

Good morning,

I am using MET : series analysis tool to do monthly analysis between urma
and other forecast models.

I saw column "FCST_THRESH" in the header information, but if I added
"FCST_THRESH" to series_analysis_config, I got error " unsupported column
name requested "FCST_THRESH""

Would you please explain why this happens?

Thank you

Guohui1