[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #87483] History for Stat Analysis SID

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 23 11:42:37 MDT 2018

John, SID question.  Can you use a SID file (observations to include) in stat_analysis?   I am currently using the SID capability in Point Stat to build model ob pairs for sub regions as well as the full domain but this leads to some stations being duplicated if multiple regions overlap.   It seems to me to be more efficient of stat_analysis could be told to only aggregate on a SID file of stations.  The manual doesn't discuss this in the stat_analysis section so I thought I would ask.

Thanks
Bob