[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #87161] History for why ascii2nc can not work for some ascii data?

Howard Soh via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 2 14:59:21 MDT 2018

Dear Howard,

Thank you for your help about the AMVs evaluation in MET tools. The previous issue has been settled down under your painless assistence. Now I have a new question to inquire you that I can not transform some 11 column ascii formate data to netcdf format data by ASCII2NC tool. I have just put a new data named temp.ascii_2016070600 to the yuxin directory. Could you please check it for me why the ASCII2NC tool can not work for the case?

thank you and look forward to your news.

Best regards,

Yu