[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #87938] History for METviewer: performance diagram

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 28 12:49:17 MST 2018

Hello.  I'm having trouble plotting a performance diagram - see attached
xml.  Error message is

failed to run plot plot_20181128_183309 - reason: R error: ==== Start
Rscript error ==== Error in library(verification) : there is no package
called ‘verification’ Calls: suppressMessages -> withCallingHandlers ->
library Execution halted ==== End Rscript error ====

I tried some saved xmls from last year when I first learned to make
performance diagram plots, and got similar err msg now.

Thanks -

Ying

--
Ying Lin
NCEP/EMC/Verification, Post-processing and Product Generation Branch
Ying.Lin at noaa.gov

Performance diagram should work now - I specified the correct path to
R packages.
I tested it with 20181128_185846

Tatiana

On Wed Nov 28 11:41:55 2018, ying.lin at noaa.gov wrote:
> Hello.  I'm having trouble plotting a performance diagram - see
attached
> xml.  Error message is
>
> failed to run plot plot_20181128_183309 - reason: R error: ====
Start
> Rscript error ==== Error in library(verification) : there is no
package
> called ‘verification’ Calls: suppressMessages -> withCallingHandlers
->
> library Execution halted ==== End Rscript error ====
>
> I tried some saved xmls from last year when I first learned to make
> performance diagram plots, and got similar err msg now.
>
> Thanks -
>
> Ying

It works now at my end too.  Thank you very much for fixing this so
quickly!

Ying

Ying.Lin at noaa.gov