[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #84434] History for note to self

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 28 18:34:51 MDT 2018

Sorry - I forgot that was addressed to met_help, not myself.  It was
supposed to be my own record.

But it still is true - when I downloaded met-7.0 and installed on my mac
desktop.

Dave

Subject: note to self
From: John Halley Gotway
Time: Wed Mar 28 18:26:40 2018

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the delay.  Thanks for letting us know about that additional
required include file.  I’ll add a task to test compiling on a Mac
prior to
the next release.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 12:12 PM David Ahijevych via RT